- Fixed Fee Pricing
- Financial Planning
- Employer Plans
- About Clarity
About Clarity Capital Advisors
Recognizing the need for a viable alternative to high fee advisors and high cost investments, Clarity was founded on the principle of low-cost, flat-fee wealth services.
Our flat advisory fees include financial planning and investment management provided by a team of credentialed financial professionals for a fraction of the cost of other firms.
Less than 1% of all financial advisors are NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors
There are over 271,900* financial advisors in the U.S., yet only 2,325** are NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors. Why?
Cheri A. Franklin, CFP®, AIF®, CRPC®, President and Co-Founder of Clarity Capital Advisors is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
To become a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a financial advisor must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. Competence in financial planning is measured by the knowledge, experience and skill set that the professionals possess. NAPFA insists that our NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors acquire the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation. We also make a commitment to be the leaders in financial education. NAPFA standards have continuously been the most rigorous in the industry for over 30 years.
All NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors are required to always work in a Fee-Only capacity. Only a NAPFA professional working within strict fiduciary standards can truly make this claim. The Fee-Only structure is the best way to align compensation with a client’s needs, forgoing any and all commissions and referral fees.
A Fee-Only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
Clarity Capital Advisors is a fee-only registered investment advisor (RIA) firm legally bound by the fiduciary standard of care. True to our name, Clarity, we believe you are entitled to honesty, full transparency in advisory and investment fees, and investment advice that is free from the conflicts of interest found in many financial firms. Our clients benefit from an array of fiduciary wealth services for one simple and straightforward flat advisory fee.
Fee-only means our only form of compensation is the flat fee we charge for our services. We do not recommend any investments with sales commissions, surrender charges, or hidden fees, such as mutual fund 12b-1 fees. Being fee-only means we've eliminated the conflicts of interest associated with fee-based (fee and commission) and commissioned financial advisors.
All client accounts are held with TD Ameritrade Institutional for safekeeping.
As fiduciaries, we are limited to trading and debiting of our advisory fee from your account(s).
Download the PDF How Your TD Ameritrade Institutional Account is Protected
Flat-Fee Wealth Management Services
- A Dedicated Team of Credentialed, Fee-Only Financial Professionals with 50 years of combined financial experience.
- Financial Planning - Retirement Planning, Transitioning into Retirement, Retirement Income, College Planning, Estate Planning Review, and Charitable Giving Strategies
- 401k and 403b Employer Retirement Plans - Investment Review and Asset Allocation
- Personal Risk Assessment
- Investment/Portfolio Management
- Account Setup and Transfer Documents
- Custom Investment Portfolio Options - Reduce advisor fees while maintaining your low-cost investments.
- Low-Cost Mutual Funds and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) - No Sales Commissions, No Hidden 12b-1 Fees
- Low-Cost, Tax-Efficient Investment Portfolios comprised of Dimensional Fund Advisors and Vanguard mutual funds.
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Donor Advised Funds
- Quarterly Investment Portfolio Review - In person or online
- Quarterly Portfolio Monitoring - We review your accounts every quarter to make sure your allocation is consistent with your goals.
- Portfolio Rebalancing and Tax Loss Harvesting, as needed
- Quarterly Portfolio Performance Reporting and Gain/Loss Accounting
- Annual Risk Assessment and Wealth Plan Overview - To keep you on track.
- Client Portal - View your accounts, account performance, and custodian statements in one place.
- Other Services - Roth Conversions, Required Minimum Distributions, and Retirement Rollovers
- We work together with your financial professionals - Accountants and estate planning attorneys.
As your fiduciary, we make the following commitments to you
- We will always put your best interests first--ahead of our own and that of our firm and our employees. As defined by federal law, we will act as a fiduciary.
- We will act with prudence, that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you; we will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts and advisory fees we charge.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest, and we will not receive any fee or commission from any product or service we utilize on your behalf.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, unavoidable conflicts.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics (2016)