- Fixed Fee Pricing
- Financial Planning
- Employer Plans
- About Clarity
About Clarity Capital Advisors
Recognizing the need for a viable alternative to high fee advisors and high cost investments, Clarity was founded on the principle of low-fee wealth management. Our fixed advisory fees include financial planning and investment management services from a team of credentialed financial professionals.
A Fee-Only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
Clarity Capital Advisors is a fee-only registered investment advisor (RIA) firm legally bound by the fiduciary standard of care. True to our name, Clarity, we believe you are entitled to honesty, full transparency in advisory and investment fees, and investment advice that is free from the conflicts of interest found in many financial firms. Our clients benefit from an array of fiduciary wealth services for one simple and straightforward flat advisory fee.
Fee-only means our only form of compensation is the flat fee we charge for our services. We do not recommend any investments with sales commissions, surrender charges, or hidden fees, such as mutual fund 12b-1 fees. Being fee-only means we've eliminated the conflicts of interest associated with fee-based and commissioned financial advisors.
All client accounts are held with TD Ameritrade Institutional for safekeeping.
As fiduciaries, we are limited to trading and debiting of our advisory fee from your account(s). Some clients may grant us authorization to make transfers to and from their investment accounts to a pre-authorized bank account on file with TD Ameritrade Institutional. This can be useful for dollar-cost averaging strategies, transferring funds for monthly or quarterly income in retirement, and meeting Required Minimum Distributions. How Your TD Ameritrade Institutional Account is Protected
Fiduciary Wealth Services
- Investment Management - Asset Allocation, Investment Selection, and Portfolio Management
- Financial Planning - Retirement Planning, Retirement Income, College Planning and Charitable Giving Strategies
- Employer Plans (401k, 403b, SEP-IRA and SIMPLE IRA)
- Account Consolidation for Estate Planning. Simplify your financial picture with account consolidation.
- Low-Cost, Tax-Efficient Investment Portfolios comprised of Dimensional Fund Advisors and Vanguard mutual funds.
- Custom Investment Portfolio Options
- Quarterly Client Investment Portfolio Review - In person or online through our free video conferencing service join.me
- Quarterly Portfolio Monitoring - We review your accounts every quarter to make sure your allocation is consistent with your goals.
- Portfolio Rebalancing and Tax Loss Harvesting, as needed
- Quarterly Portfolio Performance Reporting and Gain/Loss Accounting - There is no need to wait for a quarterly report to be delivered to your home, your account performance is updated daily.
- Account Creation and Transfers - Signature ready account forms to simplify the transition to Clarity Capital Advisors.
- Institutional Share Class Mutual Funds - No Sales Commissions, No Hidden 12b-1 Fees
- Annual Risk Assessment and Wealth Plan Overview - To keep you on track.
- Client Portal - View your TD Ameritrade Institutional statements, Quarterly Performance Reports and Invoices online
- Other Services - Roth Conversions, Required Minimum Distributions, and Retirement Rollovers
As your fiduciary, we make the following commitments to you
- We will always put your best interests first--ahead of our own and that of our firm and our employees. As defined by federal law, we will act as a fiduciary.
- We will act with prudence, that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you; we will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts and advisory fees we charge.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest, and we will not receive any fee or commission from any product or service we utilize on your behalf.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, unavoidable conflicts.