About Clarity Capital Advisors
Flat Fee, Fiduciary Wealth Management Services
Recognizing the demand from investors for a viable alternative to advisors charging percentage of assets under management (AUM) fees, e.g., 1%, Clarity was founded on the principle of competitively priced, flat-fee wealth management services.
- A Dedicated Team of Credentialed (CFP, CFA) Fee-Only, Financial Professionals with over 50 years of combined financial experience.
- Quarterly Client Review - In person or online.
- Financial Planning - Retirement Planning, Transitioning into Retirement, Retirement Income Strategies, Estate Planning Review, and Charitable Giving Strategies
- Roth IRA Conversions, IRA Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- 401(k) Retirement Distributions and Direct Transfers/IRA Rollovers
- Investment/Portfolio Management - Investment Planning
- Custom Investment Portfolio Options
- Low-Cost, Tax-Efficient Investments
- Quarterly Portfolio Monitoring - We review your accounts every quarter to make sure your allocation is consistent with your goals.
- Portfolio Rebalancing and Tax Loss Harvesting, as needed
- Quarterly Portfolio Performance Reporting and Gain/Loss Accounting
- Account Setup and Transfer Documents
- 401k and 403b Employer Retirement Plans - Investment Review and Asset Allocation
- 529 College Savings Plans and Donor Advised Funds
- Annual Risk Assessment and Wealth Plan Overview - To keep you on track.
- Client Portal - View your accounts, performance, and custodian statements in one place.
- We work together with your financial professionals - Accountants and estate planning attorneys.
Less than 1% of all US advisors are NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors
There are over 271,900* financial advisors in the U.S., yet only 2,325** are NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors. Why?
Many advisors do not have the education, professional credentials, or commitment to being a Fee-Only, Fiduciary that is required to become a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
All NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors are required to always work in a Fee-Only capacity. Only a NAPFA professional working within strict fiduciary standards can truly make this claim. The Fee-Only structure is the best way to align compensation with a client’s needs, forgoing any and all commissions and referral fees.
Cheri Franklin, CFP®, AIF®, CRPC®, President and Co-Founder of Clarity Capital Advisors is a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor.
To become a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor, a financial advisor must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. Competence in financial planning is measured by the knowledge, experience and skill set that the professionals possess. NAPFA insists that our NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisors acquire the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation. We also make a commitment to be the leaders in financial education. NAPFA standards have continuously been the most rigorous in the industry for over 30 years.
A Fee-Only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
Clarity Capital Advisors is a fee-only registered investment advisor (RIA) firm legally bound by the fiduciary standard of care. True to our name, Clarity, we believe you are entitled to honesty, full transparency in advisory and investment fees, and investment advice that is free from the conflicts of interest found in many financial firms. Our clients benefit from an array of fiduciary wealth services for one simple and straightforward flat advisory fee.
Fee-only means our only form of compensation is the flat fee we charge for our services. We do not recommend any investments with sales commissions, surrender charges, or hidden fees, such as mutual fund 12b-1 fees. Being fee-only means we've eliminated the conflicts of interest associated with fee-based (fee and commission) and commissioned financial advisors.
We do not hold any client assets. All client accounts are held with TD Ameritrade Institutional for safekeeping.
As fiduciaries, we are limited to trading and debiting of our advisory fee from your account(s).
Download the PDF How Your TD Ameritrade Institutional Account is Protected
As your fiduciary, we make the following commitments to you
- We will always put your best interests first--ahead of our own and that of our firm and our employees. As defined by federal law, we will act as a fiduciary.
- We will act with prudence, that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you; we will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts and advisory fees we charge.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest, and we will not receive any fee or commission from any product or service we utilize on your behalf.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, unavoidable conflicts.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics (2016)