Flat Fee, Fee Only Wealth Management Services
We serve clients nationwide.
Clarity Capital Advisors is a fee only, flat fee SEC registered investment advisor (RIA) firm legally bound by the fiduciary standard of care. Responding to the demand from investors for a viable alternative to financial advisors charging a percentage of assets under management (AUM) fees (e.g., 1%), Clarity was founded on the principle of competitively priced, flat fee wealth management services.
True to our name, Clarity, we believe you are entitled to honesty, full transparency in advisory and investment fees, and investment advice that is free from the conflicts of interest found in many financial firms. Our clients benefit from an array of fiduciary wealth services for one simple and straightforward flat advisory fee.
Fee only means our only form of compensation is the flat fee we charge for our services. We do not recommend any investments with sales commissions, surrender charges, or hidden fees, such as mutual fund 12b-1 fees. Being fee-only means we've eliminated the conflicts of interest associated with fee based (fee and commission) and commissioned financial advisors.
Retirement Planning, Transitioning into Retirement, and Income Strategies
- Growing Assets for Retirement
- Cash Flow Plans for Retirement
- Employer 401k Asset Allocation Recommendations
- Roth IRA Conversions
- Social Security Benefits Guidance
- 401(k) Retirement Distributions and Direct Transfers/IRA Rollovers
- IRA Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
Professional Investment Management
- Personalized Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Customized Investment Portfolios - No inflexible model portfolios or robo-advisors
- Low-cost, Tax-Efficient Investments from Vanguard, Dimensional, and Avantis
- Investment Planning
- Quarterly Performance Monitoring & Review
- Quarterly Gain/Loss Accounting
- Portfolio Rebalancing and Tax-Loss Harvesting, as needed
Wealth Management Solutions
- Estate Planning and Account Beneficiary Review
- Tax Planning
- Charitable Giving Strategies with a Donor-Advised Fund
- Planning for a College Education Using a 529 Plan
- Quarterly Client Review- Online through ZOOM, a phone call, or in person.
- Client Portal for Financial Planning and Asset Management
- Local CPA and Estate Planning Referrals
- Investment Risk Assessment
- Financial Planning Updates and Recommendations
- Account Setup and Transfer Documents
- Cash Wires and ACH Transfers for Income Distributions
Client accounts are held with Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
As fiduciaries, we are limited to trading and debiting of our advisory fee from your account(s).
As your fiduciary, we make the following commitments to you
- We will always put your best interests first--ahead of our own and that of our firm and our employees. As defined by federal law, we will act as a fiduciary.
- We will act with prudence, that is, with the skill, care, diligence and good judgment of a professional.
- We will not mislead you; we will provide full and fair disclosure of all important facts and advisory fees we charge.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest, and we will not receive a fee or commission from any product or service we utilize on your behalf.
- We will fully disclose and fairly manage, in your favor, unavoidable conflicts.